Hello loves! I posted a pic of the this bad boy on instagram a few weeks ago and everyone commented that I needed to share the recipe so here it is!
1 pound ground beef
1 bag of steamed broccoli
2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 (16 ounce) package tater tots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef and drain fat.
3. Pour beef into casserole dish. Top with broccoli then pour the cans of cream of broccoli soup over the top of beef and broccoli mixture.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese evenly over the top.
5. Place layer of tater tots on top then layer remaining cheese over tater tots.
6. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until tater tots are crispy and cheese has melted.
SUPER EASY to throw together and DELICIOUS!